Overall Satisfaction with Harvest
- Harvest is exceptional at recording billable hours in small teams. Timers installed natively on our devices make recording hours so easy, that it team members just do it and we lose less recorded billable time.
- Harvest is really simple. Interface is intuitive and setup is easy and straightforward.
- Harvest should work on most devices. It has apps for phones and OSX as well as a Chrome plugin.
- Harvest is a dead simple invoicing tool, which means is not a strong accounting tool. The workflow, from billable hours > invoice > recording payment > reports is an easy way to ensure your team is getting paid, but companies who expect growth will very quickly find Harvest lacking
- Harvest integrates with a lot of cloud tools, but is missing some of the newer tools out there like Wave.
- Harvest was a blip on our radar which we tried for a bit, liked, but we decided on an alternative with more features.
Small startups will find it easy to get up and running with Harvest. Expect to start looking for more robust tools immediately upon finding some success.