Overall Satisfaction with Heartland Payroll+
Our company uses Heartland Payroll as our payroll processor and also for the Onboarding process. Heartland Hire is the onboarding tool connected with our Heartland payroll account. It is a cloud-based system that also stores all of our employee files. It directly links with E-verify and Good Hire for background checks and helps make our onboarding process seamless. With our facility locations and employees being scattered in Middle TN, it makes our hiring process run smoothly and we always know we have all the documentation needed.
- Onboarding new hires is convenient and easy with Heartland Hire!
- Employees have easy access to paystubs and W-2 as soon as they become available.
- Heartlands dashboard of reminders keeps me on track for payroll processing.
- Sometimes the system (geocode) will not allow me to process address changes by asking for help from our specialist.
- Response for assistance is usually a lot slower when our dedicated specialist is not available.
- Heartland Hire is a lifesaver for the onboarding process!
- The time entry grid on Heartland is somewhat customizable
- Using Heartland Hire helps process E-verify and background checks easily.
- By using Heartland, we cave both time and money by making our labor allocation reporting simpler
- Using Heartland onboarding saves so much time by making the overall onboarding process efficient.
- By using Heartland for our compliance needs through onboarding, such as background checks (GoodHire) and E-verify, we have peace of mind.
Do you think Heartland Payroll+ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heartland Payroll+'s feature set?
Did Heartland Payroll+ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heartland Payroll+ go as expected?
Would you buy Heartland Payroll+ again?
As far as payroll software goes, Heartland works well for our current needs. We have an average of 43 employees that work in remote locations. Employees have access to an APP to retrieve their paystubs and notifications. Our assigned payroll specialist is responsive to our requests. The software is reliable. We are able to log hours worked at different locations to pull labor allocation reports needed for accounting purposes. The ease of the onboarding process is a game-changer, especially with all the issues since the pandemic began. I can't imagine the hiring process without it! We are able to run background checks and have the new hire complete the necessary forms. Then process the Everify file once all info is obtained. Notifications from heartland are easy to understand and it makes the hiring process overall so efficient!