Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 29, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
The marketing team uses Trustpilot to collect feedback from our customers about the company and our products. The reviews are integrated with our search listing ads to provide an endorsement and validation of the company. It is also used by customer service to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The tool helps to collect reviews and feedback from customers.
- The reviews are recognized by Google and Bing as valid company reviews and are eligible for placement in search results.
- We can quickly gather data from our buyers to look for patterns we where we are excelling or falling short.
- It would be good to have more control over invalid reviews.
- It would be good if buyers were required to contact the company to express their concerns before doing it on the reviews sites because many times a negative impression is caused by a misunderstanding and other potential buyers are not helped by being exposed to this misinformation.
- Ideally, the data could be integrated into our website easier.
Read this authenticated review
This product is good for capturing reviews and feedback from clients and distributing the information across the web. It falls short in its ability to present the information in a more customized away and also and its ability to effectively connect buyers with the company to resolve problems.
Trustpilot Scorecard Summary
Trustpilot, headquartered in Copenhagen, offers their customer review platform to help businesses gather more online reviews and merge their online profile with feedback from their top customers and bring customer reviews to other high visibility platforms (e.g. Google).
Categories: Consumer Ratings & Reviews
Trustpilot Technical Details