Overall Satisfaction with HipChat
We use it to keep track of events that happen via different services, events on our own websites, and for most discussion between employees. We rarely email anymore.
- The API is easy to work with.
- It's much better than email.
- It's down constantly. Uptime and reliability are terrible.
- Sometimes the mobile app takes forever to load, making it difficult to reply to a message
- Seems to have stopped adding new features years ago, Slack does so much out of the box.