Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
The hiring managers across the whole organization use Hirevue as a screening tool when hiring for vacant positions. Because of the electronic format, HireVue has allowed our hiring managers to interview many more candidates than they previously could using a face to face interview format. It allows them to review the interviews at their own pace. Likewise, candidates can participate in the electronic interview on their own time when they're feeling refreshed and ready to do so.
- The Hirevue software is fairly intuitive and easy to use.
- The technical support is always available; the staff are very knowledgeable about the product.
- The Hirevue features are flexible to meet the individual needs of each hiring manager and position.
- We have not been able to successfully complete a live interview with HireVue due to poor sound quality and/or echoing. While they've attempted to work with us in addressing this, in the end, it has been easier to simply schedule a Google Hangout.
- Use of Hirevue has provided increased efficiency in our interviewing process and led to hiring individuals that have a good fit with the organization.
- RIVS Digital Interviews
I evaluated RIVS Digital Interviews, and although the annual cost was lower, I didn't think it provided the same features with the same ease of use that HireVue provides. In addition, I wasn't convinced that the organization would be able to integrate it with our existing application program.