Hootsuite Enterprise Review: "I love Hootsuite"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementHootsuite EnterpriseUnspecified7.82441012013-11-05T16:27:28.692Z
- Hootsuite Enterprise is a great platform for managing a team of social media marketers, since you can manage your entire publishing schedule across the board. Everyone logs into one platform, so sharing work and collaborating is very easy between users.
- Hootsuite is also a great tool to save time working on social media. Since you can schedule posts for the future all at once, across all of your channels, the Hootsuite platform eliminates all of the extra time spent logging in/out of various social media sites, and allows you to work on social media on your time (even if that means 2am), and still get the same results as if you were working on it throughout the day.
- Hootsuite can be very useful for social listening. You can save twitter searches based on keywords, hashtags, etc, and have them continuously update throughout the day. Using Hootsuite, you will be able to converse with customers more effectively and won't miss any important interactions from your social following!
- Finally, I love that Hootsuite has an iPad and iPhone app. This helps me manage my social team and individual social posts on the go!
- I would love to see Hootsuite incorporate technology like Buffer uses currently, where you can read an article, click the browser plugin button, and have the article automatically added to your feed (with posts spaced throughout the day). I rely on both tools to publish throughout the day, and using one platform would be ideal.
- Sometimes images don't render correctly for Facebook/LinkedIn posts when using Hootsuite, which makes things challenging. I wish that the image preview was more reliable. Hootsuite currently does not offer image preview for LinkedIn (and LinkedIn is notoriously tricky in handling images), so this always makes me nervous.
- Hootsuite could add a Mac App, like TweetDeck currently has. Sometimes I can't have a browser open all day, so having an app version of the platform would be ideal.
- Hootsuite has definitely improved employee efficiency, this is by far the biggest positive impact on ROI for our team.
- The analytics offered by Hootsuite improve the quality of our social posts; we are able to hone into exactly what customers are responding to and create more of that content.
- Customer service is improved dramatically through Hootsuite's social listening tools. It's nice to see what's going on across the board, and be able to respond quickly.
It's a great tool! Besides the complaints I have already listed, there is nothing holding me back from renewing. The only battle is budget, which seems to always be a battle in marketing :)
It's definitely the best tool out there right now for social media management. Other companies do lots of different things, but Hootsuite has narrowed in on social media, and they do a great job. If you are just getting started, I would highly suggest going through the Hootsuite University training program, which will help you get the most out of the tool.