Overall Satisfaction with HRSmart
I used HR Smart with a previous employer. We used the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to manage post open positions, manage resumes and manage the whole sourcing process.
- The ATS made managing the sourcing process easy from posting open positions to different sites, managing the resumes and resume flow to managers and making sure the candidate has completed all the necessary steps (completed application, completed background screen, etc.)
- The ATS was user friendly and didn't involve a lot of training to get comfortable using the system
- The support/assistance provided was generally very timely if we encountered an issue that needed to be resolved.
- I can't remember if the system has the functionality to actually board the candidate into the HRIS system or if we just didn't use that, but it would have been helpful to have candidates to be seamlessly boarded upon hire.
- Simplified/streamlined the sourcing process which shortened the length of time a position was open.
I think HR Smart is comparable with other ATS solutions. Their support and assistance was timely, the system wasn't overly complicated and it simplified the sourcing process stem to stern.