- Hubspot is an all-in-one inbound marketing solution for mid-size organizations that can't afford to rely on "power users" to make the most of their blogging, SEO, social media and other marketing automation software.
- The software is very easy to implement and easy to use with minimal education investment
- It's a great solution for any organization that want to to increase the number of inbound warm leads and convert more qualified visitors into sales opportunities.
- With its seamless integration with salesforce.com, Hubspot offers a complete closed loop reporting providing both marketing and sales with a single source of truth. That’s huge from an accountability and time saving standpoint.
- What I like the best with Hubspot is that they are maniacally focused on the success of their customers. They don’t stop to show the love with the PO. They will do anything to get you, the new customer, up-to-speed and delivering value back to your organization. They really understand the power of happy customers
- When we purchased Hubspot, their email delivery engine was not on par with the rest of the features. For example, we were limited to 5,000 contacts per send, which forced us to keep our legacy email system for a while. They might have however improved their email feature since I last used Hubspot.
- Landing page customization was good but somehow limited. Having said that this is what makes Hubspot an easy platform to use for anyone in the marketing department - you don't need to be a power user - and the main reason we picked that solution in the first place.
- With Hubspot, I was able to consolidate various software tools into one platform, saving on renewal maintenance costs and resources (for example no longer dependency on web resources to execute marketing campaign). We also removed dependency on 3rd party blog platform.
- The complete closed loop reporting also provided a single source of truth and saved us a lot of time when analyzing and planning the next set of campaigns with sales management.
Great product from great company that allowed me to fullfil a broader set of needs with minimal education investment and at a lower price point.
When you are in the selection process for a new software, make sure that you first clearly identify your list of requirements. Some solutions will be overwhelming for your needs, especially in the inbound marketing / marketing automation arena. Also pay close attention to the implementation costs and the on-going support from the vendor.