Review: "HubSpot is the only place we need to go to market to our coaching clients/prospects"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationHubSpotUnspecified8.312921012014-02-19T22:55:14.693Z
We utilize HubSpot across the organization, although it's mainly a part of our marketing efforts. It allows us to complete our marketing functino from one source, rather than having to utilize multiple websites, tools, etc.
- HubSpot allows us to blog on a regular basis and to schedule the blogs to go out regularly in the future, without manually doing it each time.
- We will be utilizing HubSpot for our newsletter function in the near future.
- Hubspot allows us to easily track our marketing metrics.
- I've personally had issues finding answers on how to do something, in certain instances. This may be as much an issue of me not typically utilizing it in the way I'm looking to at the time, as well as a matter of it offering so many things in it's repertoire that I'm not even familiar with.
- Faster, and easier, lead conversion.
- Metrics available in one convenient place.
- Tracking of those visiting our website/downloading materials.
The experience we've had has been great thus far and we haven't seen anything else that matches all it's uses to this point.