HubSpot - Great product, exceptional companyhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationHubSpotUnspecified8.314791012013-11-05T14:55:06.399Z
November 05, 2013
HubSpot - Great product, exceptional company
Score 10 out of 101
- It enables our marketing department to effectively measure each of our channels and campaigns so we can tell what's driving leads/customers and what isn't.
- The user interface is very clean and easy-to-use. They are super-aggressive about adding new features and making existing ones better.
- The sales, support, development, and consulting teams are all fantastic. Of all the vendors I use, HubSpot is by far the best in terms of support and customer involvement and appreciation. They are passionate about building a great company.
- The software is reliable. Since HubSpot 3 was released, we've experienced 0 service interruptions.
- Integration between HubSpot and a CRM system (e.g., Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) is critical for medium/large businesses. Getting the systems connected, for us, was very troublesome. We had to go through a 3rd party for the integration and it hasn't been smooth. I'm told the HubSpot-built Salesforce integration is terrific, but my company doesn't use Salesforce.
- There's a lot of great data in HubSpot--I'd love to see more reports.
- Better knowledge about which marketing efforts and channels are working.
- We're able to produce and deploy email marketing campaigns much faster.
- We're able to A/B test all our landing pages without writing code. Anyone in the company can do it.
I have confidence that HubSpot will always do right by me. When things have been rocky in the past, they always made up for it. The people they hire are exceptional and the service they provide is the best I've seen. The software is fantastic--and priced fairly, especially next to its competition--but the people behind it make it that much better.
Plan ahead. Migrating to a new marketing automation system can be rough. Also, figure out who is going to be doing your CRM integration and really vet them. Lastly, HubSpot isn't going to magically make your marketing better--you have to put in the work of making exceptional content and then use HubSpot to deliver it to the world and measure the results.