HubSpot - The
November 12, 2013
HubSpot - The
Score 10 out of 10
- Social Media
- Landing Pages
- HubSpot ties together all elements of inbound marketing to achieve demonstrable results. You don't need any other inbound marketing software - HubSpot has everything you need from blogging to social media to marketing analytics.
- HubSpot supports the DIY marketing ethos. They provide training and marketing assets that allow small businesses to do big-business marketing. HubSpot not only sells software, they help their customers make money with it.
- HubSpot has reporting that lets you measure every element of your inbound marketing. This helps foster an environment of continuous improvement where you do more of what works and less of what doesn't.
- This may be nit-picky, but I'd like to see HubSpot support Google+ posting in the social media profile.
- I started a brand-new website on the HubSpot platform. I've gone from nothing to 1500 web visitors and 30 leads per month in 18 months of using HubSpot. I'm getting 1,000 organic traffic visits per month using HubSpot's software and inbound marketing methodology.
- The new HubSpot Content Management System has super-fast page load times. This is showing up in my search engine rankings and traffic.
- HubSpot has given me a new lead generation channel in addition to those I generate from face-to-face networking.
I will renew my HubSpot subscription without question. HubSpot has become an integral part of my business plan for lead generation and thought leadership. The ease of use and results I'm getting from my inbound marketing efforts make my HubSpot renewal a no-brainer. I don't think I could conduct my business without it.
HubSpot is a great tool, but like all great tools, results depend on the skill with which the tools are used. I would recommend that new users consider a HubSpot Certified Partner to help them implement HubSpot into their business plan and set them up for continued access. Depending on your internal resources, a new user may want to outsource their inbound marketing to a HubSpot Certified Partner.