Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are a marketing agency, so in many ways HubSpot is the hub of all of our work. It is used across the organization and it helps up decide how to help our clients reach their goals, tracks analytics, and keeps everyone sane in the process. We also use the Academy to help our new hires get caught up and understand more of how we operate.
- HubSpot is great for connecting all of your online marketing activities. It's easy to keep a consistent brand image across your entire website, including landing pages, CTAs and even email.
- HubSpot connects to many other types of software, like Salesforce, making it a great took for your sales team as well as the marketing department.
- As a relatively new HubSpot user, I appreciate the AWESOME support I get at HubSpot. Their support team is knowledgeable and helpful (and very friendly), they have tons of online resources, and they're always writing great new content to help me be a better HubSpot user and smarter marketer.
- With such a quickly growing company, it can be hard for the employees to keep up with all the changes and continue to move on projects, especially as more important or urgent ones come up. One of the (few) things I sometimes get frustrated with is hearing about a great new feature or product, and then having to wait for months to actually start to see the implementation of it.
- The other place I see HubSpot could improve is its collaboration capabilities. My coworkers and I often want to be looking at the same blog post or landing page at once while we edit/review it together. Unfortunately, only one user is allowed on an editing page at once.
- In one year, we increased our website traffic five times.
- In just two months, we were able to almost double the number of leads for one of our clients (from 1,800 to ~3,500)!
- Because of HubSpot Signals, our sales team can more effectively and efficiently reach out to potential prospects, speak to them on their time, and provide more valuable information to them.
Our agency depends on HubSpot to provide us the right tools and analytics we need to meet our clients' goals. Without HubSpot, we would be trying to use Google Analytics, WordPress, PayPal, MailChimp, Optimizely, Hootsuite, and any other number of siloed software to meet their needs. Talk about a nightmare.
In most cases, I would recommend HubSpot for a company's marketing needs. However, very small, mom-and-pop types of businesses (because the cost is greater than the ROI potential), and hyper-local businesses may not benefit as much as other businesses. But B2B, B2C, B2G, and anything in between can definitely see incredible results from using HubSpot.