Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Our company is using HubSpot across the whole organization, primarily as an inbound marketing automation tool for new clients. It is addressing the problem of our clients not having a quantifiable, closed loop marketing funnel where leads and customers can be tracked through the buyer's journey.
- The blogging tool is so easy to use. You just enter the text and follow the SEO requirements and voila! - optimized blog posts in minutes.
- Creating conversion paths in HubSpot is simple because there are templates available, you can customize your own and build thank you emails, forms, landing pages, and connect them all together so they're ready to start converting leads!
- The social publishing tool could use some improvements. There is no library function, so updates can't be reused in a customized posting schedule. They're just scheduled for a certain date and time as a use-once update.
- Generates more leads and customers for our clients on a consistent basis through their inbound marketing funnels.
- Increased traffic to client and internal pages.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
There have been a few glitches with social publishing times and blog post images & publish dates that have reoccured after being supposedly fixed, but the communication has been good and I have received multiple updates on where things are in the process of finding solutions.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - Yes, for the most part. There is an issue I've experienced multiple times with the "publish now" feature for social posting where it has taken up to a half an hour to actually post to the social channel. That is still in the process of being fixed and I have not received another update on that. It's a pretty big impediment and seems like a high-priority issue to have fixed for all users.