Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We used HubSpot for a year testing in-bound marketing features. After a successful year, we just converted our website to HubSpot COS. Our site is pretty complicated with product pages, etc. but I wanted to have full tracking and metric capability tied to our CRM and inbound. We do not use the HubSpot CRM as we are entrenched Salesforce clients, but the integration is pretty seamless. I hope they don't start to limit SF support to try to force people over to HubSpot CRM. No evidence of that yet, but that would be bad.
- Workflows and Lead qualification
- Tying web metrics to actual leads and closed sales
- Does not have native search capability for COS. Makes you use Google search for website which is not optimal.
- Creating CTA and landing page start to finish is cumbersome. They have made improvements, but still need to have that flow better.
- Better reporting should be included for the cost, which is reasonable, but not cheap. Advanced reporting add-on is overpriced and should have been included in the first place. Not upgrading as a matter of principle.
- Better lead tracking
- Automated follow up
- Lead qualification is great
Great for in-bound but we are definitely pushing its limits as a web platform.