Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
The CRM is being used by myself and our CMO, CEO, and VP to track our interactions with our leads. Having a Salesforce contract for so long, it was surprising switching over the HubSpot CRM and finding it was so easy to use. In Salesforce we would let our contacts just sit. They were hard to navigate and manage so we never wanted to go through the trouble of updating and purging. With the HubSpot CRM, it is super quick and easy to update and maintain our contacts as it integrates with our HubSpot marketing license. We have less emails bouncing and are able to have more meaningful conversations with our prospects now.
- View a timeline of not only your interactions with the prospect, but how they are responding to your emails (opening, clicking, etc) and how they are interacting with your website.
- The above knowledge gives you more context for the call you have with the prospect.
- All the important information you need about the client is right in the overall list: their overall lead score, their company, their domain name, their email, etc. You have the option to customize this as necessary.
- You can call, email, leave notes, record meetings, set tasks, and send calendar invites all from the contact's page.
- A few of the functionalities aren't developed fully or maybe I just don't have a lot of use for them.
- The contact tiers are a bit limiting for organizations with a lot of contacts.
A major limiting factor is how many contacts you will have in the system. If you a huge organization with lots of contacts, it may not be the best fit for you. Additionally, my own experience has only been in using the CRM with just a few people. While having a large sales staff may not be a factor that MAJORLY affects the tool, I cannot say for sure how it would perform. (Although HubSpot uses it internally and seems to stay pretty organized).