Found a million dollar baby in a 5 and 10 cent store - HubSpot CRM
Free with Professional
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
- It works seamlessly with the HubSpot platform to automatically add the leads that have been captured on forms to the contacts list.
- All contact properties, workflows, etc. from the HubSpot tool are captured in the contact's history without needing to be added by the CRM user.
- It is part of the package price for the HubSpot license/portal.
- While we are still learning, our most experienced Salesforce user has expressed concerns about customization, as he wants to be able to create custom fields and views.
- When we transferred contacts from Salesforce to the HubSpot CRM, not all files and emails transferred with the account/contacts. It would be nice if they could follow.
- The search tools might not be as powerful as Salesforce, but it could also be that we haven't figured out how to use them as well.
- Due to the cost, we will be able to implement a CRM across our company. This would have been more difficult to budget for other CRMs.
- With its integration with Sidekick, the HubSpot CRM will have the potential to help us reach customers more quickly and when they are thinking about our product.
- Our RSMs will be able to more quickly distribute and follow-up on leads provided to our dealers to be able to better understand which types of leads are most productive.
- Salesforce.com,Zoho CRM
To me, the HubSpot CRM is an excellent choice for small to mid-size companies needing a CRM solution that is automatically integrated with their HubSpot tools, since it is a HubSpot tool. The price is perfect, since it is included with the portal license, and HubSpot has proven their commitment to continuously improve products and user experiences.
If a person or company is a power user of Salesforce or other CRMs, it might not be the best fit, as it is still a new product, and features are still being developed; however, since it can be synced with other CRMs, including Salesforce, it may be useful to utilize both tools together, as it will help with your HubSpot reporting.