Love HubSpot CRM, Great Software

May 27, 2022
My job is bid coordinator. I get leads for Chutes, and HubSpot CRM does a great job of organizing this data. Especially when logging calls …

Resolutive

May 26, 2022
To track performance, and historically create an evolution of patients and its data.

Useful Tool for CRM

May 24, 2022
We use HubSpot to manage our leads, mainly inbounds, and some outbounds who opt in. We also use it for sequences and workflows.

Hubspot got what you want

HubSpot Review

May 24, 2022
We use Hubspot CRM to import leads for our sales team, update contact information, include deals and tickets, as well as any notes.

Helpful HubSpot

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

Customer data management / contact management (579)

Interaction tracking (544)

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (567)

Workflow management (560)

Per Month [Unlimited Users]

CRM Bundle

$50

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.hubspot.com/crm

Sales Force Automation

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive conversion. Additionally, the software allows users to connect with over 875 integration apps, APIs, and solutions partners to create a customizable user experience that suits the way teams work. HubSpot is presented as an ideal solution to help scale a business, for small to enterprise-level businesses alike.

HubSpot CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Quote & order management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

HubSpot CRM Screenshots

Store, track, manage, and report on the deals (sometimes referred to as “opportunities”) your sales team is working.Our contact record enables your team to record and retrieve information on anyone your business interacts with, helping everyone to stay on the same page.The product library gives you visibility into the goods and services you sell, then associates them with individual deals. With products, you can easily track what you're selling to your customers and from what channels.

HubSpot CRM Video

Have you heard of HubSpot?

HubSpot CRM Integrations

HubSpot CRM Competitors

HubSpot CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Italian, Dutch

What is HubSpot CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses HubSpot CRM?

The most common users of HubSpot CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

HubSpot makes it super easy to track my clients, set tasks to follow up, automate email campaigns, and make sales much faster. Overall my experience has been very positive. I haven't had too many things to complain about when it comes to the user interface in HubSpot. Overall I usually get a few too many emails but other than that it helps me manage my pipeline very effectively.
Xavion Burgos | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot CRM to first manage all of our leads. Then it also does a tremendous job of making it easy to keep track of every single lead, where they were generated, what step of the marketing process they are in, and also it keeps all of the notes from everyone on the team in one place in the contacts page for a particular lead.
Michael Hyman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use HubSpot CRM to organize customers and prospects with respect to all forms of contact. It helps me to multiply my activity by organizing campaigns and effectively-staying in touch with all contact types within an organization. Email outreach and tracking are made simple and whether it be educational or marketing, the results are amazing.
HubSpot is going to be used as the source of truth and to centralize information and the view of the customer and the prospects. HubSpot brilliantly solves this issue of fragmentation of information by pulling everything into one timeline and one place giving you that golden view of the prospect or customer. No other software I have ever used does it as innovatively as Hubspot, sure other CRMs can display information but it is HubSpot's automation from customer contacts to lists, what happens when a deal is won that makes the difference. Easily configurable and non-technical for ease of use by marketing and sales without technical backgrounds and if you have some technical background then you can push it to do all sorts of things for you to make your day easier.
HubSpot CRM has improved our efficiency and has everything in one single tool and avoids using multiple tools for visibility on sales effectiveness and after-sales with the customer success. It helped us in resolving the calling issue using its calling tool and adding contacts to a sequence is superb and with the automation and personalization, the email open rate has gone up.
I use HubSpot CRM for Qualifying leads from our pipeline. We generate quality revenue-generating reports for our Sales team. We also store contact and company date within the system. This is where we also get the details of our customers through our verifying team. Overall, HubSpot CRM is a complete tool for our sales journey.
Anmol Gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for marketing and sales primarily. Hubspot solves the issue of managing our pipeline and keeping a track of our existing clients and prospects. The marketing team uses it for prospects to engage them in any upcoming features and the sales team uses it to manage the funnel and stay in touch with existing clients
I use HubSpot CRM to manage contact lists and deals. I also upload documents and use email integration, which makes it easy to add standard documents and create email templates. I also like the sequences feature and the meeting feature. They are helpful for sending and tracking communications to DBE-eligible companies for procurement purposes and setting up meetings.

Helpful HubSpot

HubSpot is used within our company to encompass all of our Sales deals, leads, as well as Marketing activities, it is simple to use and allows us to have one centralized area to communicate with each other across departments, whilst also giving notifications where needed.

The Workflow function and Automation features are some of my personal favorite sections of Hubspot as it allows me to complete tasks in minutes that would otherwise take hours or even days! Overall HubSpot has been a blessing to our business and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is tired of having all of your information scattered over various excel documents.
HubSpot allows us to contact & track hundreds of emails every day, personalizing content and targeting our email marketing. Communications are pertinent and timely. Detailed logs are kept on every customer and company, minimizing the risk of spamming and miscommunication. CRM doubles as a handy organization tool, maximizing efficiency with its tasks system.
HubSpot CRM is our main CRM database used by all of our employees. It houses all of our client's details and our business deals for our products. We spend about 90% of our day working out of Hubspot. It also integrates with our new Netsuite system to help drive our business.
HubSpot has been a Godsend, when it comes to setting up email sequences, to reach out to prospects. The options to set up meetings, add tasks, etc have also helped in ensuring that we can save time and resources while prospective clients are being sent emails, or meetings are being arranged all in the background. I use HubSpot mostly to keep track of my prospects. It's extremely easy to add client emails and set them up with appropriate sequences, where emails are sent out at our behest, on a schedule set. HubSpot also keeps track of KPIs like the email open rates, the replies, etc, which helps me improve my sales pitch depending on which sequences work better. It also helps that we can have clients or correspondents set up meetings through HubSpot which saves up the time we would have otherwise wasted in at least the 2 - 3 emails back and forth. I also set up task reminders in order to follow up with clients and prospects, which is great as I don't have to worry about missing anything.
I've used a number of different CRMs, but HubSpot stands out the most. The interface and navigation are extremely intuitive and sharp looking. The tools to automate and track my sequences are best in class, with key features like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dialer built right in. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a CRM that's easy to use and rich with the right features.
I have been using HubSpot in the company from the beginning. It has helped us manage most of our reach-out operations along with the various data points in order to make decisions related to future strategies. A seamless working with all the colleagues and never been an issue of cross-lead connect. We have been utilizing it for smooth sales operations.

Tech Savy

Usman Rehman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use the software to help my company respond to clients around the nation, it is easy for me to reach them and help them attending their queries and provide them with precise solutions. The response has been efficient and is currently growing its full potential over the year. It helps me day in and day out as I'm able to create tasks, schedule a meeting with the client or even log calls. The CRM manages to create deals over time and maintain a record where I can access data and derive my stats from there. I have the option to view my data through many filters as given in the CRM as well as create my own custom filters, these filters allow me to view data in various forms like date, deal closed, new leads, and even the Dead Leads which have been marked. These are some of the various functions I use when using the HubSpot CRM.

Innovation!

I use HubSpot in my current Company, It is actually a super effective tool to manage your client's data, conversation, transactions, etc. Actually a USER-FRIENDLY software for all marketing, inbound, outbound, and sales transactions for the user and the client. It provides all features that I usually need, and stores some information, that will totally get lost when using manual documentation. Also, this software provides seamless usage, accessibility, and data privacy for users. Also loved the feature where you can actually store unlimited contacts and data. Imagine a software of this kind all of the features included in just one platform will be time-saving for all users. Definitely an AWESOME TOOL!
May 22, 2022

Worth the Price

I use HubSpot to perform market research and organize sales and marketing data. The main pain point the product addresses is the management of the internal workflow of several key departments. It provides a unified platform where teams can communicate and contribute seamlessly, decreasing processing times and increasing productivity. HubSpot makes decision-making a breeze.