Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub is used by the Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Customer Service teams within the Commercial Division of our organization, with a few stakeholders from elsewhere in the company. It addresses the business problem of needing a Sales CRM tool that easily combines contact, company, and deals data within one CRM, in a way that is easy to access and update.
- User Interface
- Integration of contact and company data
- Easy import/export of data
- The pipeline view could use a bit more flexibility
- The view of contact/company/deal records could allow for more customization on the left-side table
- Contact/Company record integration
- Custom Properties
- Reports/Dashboards tool
- HubSpot Sales Hub has improved our overall sales process which certainly gives a positive return on investment
HubSpot Sales Hub is, no doubt in my mind, ten times easier to use compared to Microsoft Dynamics 365's equivalent, and really the same can be said for HubSpot as a whole compared to Dynamics. The difference is night and day as HubSpot's user interface is simply better, and better by being simpler. This is a common compliment given to HubSpot from those in my company who have used both.
Do you think HubSpot Sales Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot Sales Hub's feature set?
Did HubSpot Sales Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot Sales Hub go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot Sales Hub again?
HubSpot Sales Hub is well suited for any company that wishes to track communication with customers, deals, and connect it all seamlessly to contact and company records in a CRM. It would not be well suited, perhaps, to a smaller company or sole proprietor that has very unique or complicated deal structures.