Score 8.6 out of 10

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

Easy to use

December 02, 2022
I use HubSpot everyday from beginning of my shift to the end of it. It allows me to easily manage all my tasks for the day as well as …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of HubSpot Sales Hub, and make your voice heard!

6 people want pricing too

What is Salesflare?

Salesflare headquartered in Antwerp offers their small business intelligent CRM, providing automated event tracking and related features designed to aid the operations of SMBs.

What is BombBomb?

BombBomb in Colorado Springs offers a video messaging and marketing platform to accelerate and personalize sales processes. The video, which integrates with Gmail, Salesforce, and Outlook, provides open tracking and video response capabilities, reminder and notifications, reusable text for sales…

HubSpot Sales Hub Technical Details

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.8.

The most common users of HubSpot Sales Hub are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

I did not select HubSpot. This is the software chosen by my executive team. It is running fine and there aren't too many issues within the software. I'd love to have a better interface to read call histories and more transparent/automated connections between deals, calls and contacts. Salesforce is, in all honesty, much better than HubSpot.
December 02, 2022

Easy to use

I have used the listed products above for my day to day in other jobs that were not sales but I did constantly struggle with these tools (at least initially), the learning curve on HubSpot is not steep and it can still be very powerful in terms of customization. I always tell new hires they will have a great time learning it.
Spencer McPherson | TrustRadius Reviewer
The main things that I like about HubSpot Sales Hub compared to Zoho are the ability to organize the tasks that I have for the day, and the ability to create sequences. When I used Zoho for 1 year, I wasn't able to find those capabilities. The organized tasks and sequences was allowing me to be a lot more productive throughout the day.
Kate Mooney | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have previous experience using Close. The email sequences did not include options for adding tasks such as 'call' or LI outreach, thus, the workflow wasn't as organized. Close did have better smart views or options for grouping clients. The number of leads I was working with was completely different in each case, so I think both CRMS were suitable
The HubSpot Sales Hub is way more sales and growth-oriented than previous CRMs I've dealt with in the past just by browsing through the features you have along with how they are laid out throughout the CRM, you can tell it will help you get the desired growth and manage it properly, so you don't get overwhelmed with missed opportunities and forgotten events.
Susan Hurrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great user experience, easy-to-manage customizations, all the other great reasons previously stated, AND most of all, the helpful, friendly sales and support team that we have worked with over the years. Their front-line support is so very good. And the sales process/sales support is amazing. You know you have a company with integrity when they tell you that the upgrade you are exploring doesn't deliver enough value "yet" to make it worth the ROI -and they are happy to circle back in 6 months to see how things might have changed. THAT'S customer-focused relationship-building sales.
Tuhin Sadik | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot Sales Hub helps our team keep track of all of our partners and customers in one place so we can market effectively and personally. Their blogs and "HubSpot academy" make it easy to learn/onboard. People care most about the service, which is the biggest reason why—such a fan of the pre-made templates, flexibility, and ease of use. The user interface and integration with other platforms are excellent for our business. In comparison to its rivals, it would rank at the top so far.
They are both very similar and, honestly, the top two of their respected offerings. I would feel comfortable recommending either with the slight edge to HubSpot Sales Hub. The biggest reason why, and what matters so much to people, is the service. I’ve always experienced great customer service and have gotten feedback and quick responses. That means a lot to me as I have many things I’m constantly juggling as a business owner.
April 04, 2022

Fast and reliable

Carlos Begazo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We considered Bitrix24 but it worked quite slowly and required too many settings to be able to work properly. In the end, we figured that something easier to set up would be the right choice and that’s when we found HubSpot Sales Hub and it worked perfectly for us as a team.
Joey Harman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mostly my experience was with Buildertrend. It's a great platform for jobs in construction. It does everything we need and we will likely stick with it forever. BUT... We did not feel that it has anything compared to Hubspot in terms of Sales and Marketing Tools. Buildertrend is fantastic for official, contracted, construction jobs that are being completed but not so much for the massive pool of thousands of leads coming and going. It just would never keep up with Hubspot Sales Hub or Marketing Hub.
Mitchell "Moshe" Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is easier and less expensive, both in use and especially that we manage it entirely in-house. HubSpot modules allow most of our organization to use it as a corporate-wide platform. The other products have more sales-specific and less company-wide benefits, except for Salesforce. But Salesforce requires extensive outsourced customization to work well.
Douglas Hoenig | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is much much better than Pipedrive. I would never recommend Pipedrive. I'd say HubSpot ranks competitively against Salesforce. If you're budget is a bit smaller, than HubSpot is certainly a very good option compared to Salesforce which is pretty expensive. And HubSpot is much more user friendly and doesn't required customization and consultants to engineer it to the way you want it. HubSpot customer service is great.
HubSpot Sales Hub is, no doubt in my mind, ten times easier to use compared to Microsoft Dynamics 365's equivalent, and really the same can be said for HubSpot as a whole compared to Dynamics. The difference is night and day as HubSpot's user interface is simply better, and better by being simpler. This is a common compliment given to HubSpot from those in my company who have used both.
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot was cheaper and that is the only reason we chose it over Salesforce. Retroactively (and all of the employees remind us weekly), we should have gone with Salesforce. At this point the switching cost is just very high. We will eventually move there when we have the time to move over.
Ana Dawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tried a few for a few days but the one we used for the longest time was Pipedrive. I loved Pipedrive because they have a lot of advanced functionalities and the cost was less than HubSpot. We were able to automatize our email follow-ups and they have a great design where they use a lot of colors to differentiate between if a deal is hot, warm, cold or red, green-yellow (traffic light kind of system) to know if there are action items in the deal or if the deal is idle and needs an interaction.

We changed to HubSpot because we were impressed but the number of functionalities and the great reports and analytics that you can get out of the system but in the end a lot of functionalities that we wanted to use we had to make a decision if we wanted to pay more or do more manual work in order to maintain HubSpot. Another thing to keep in mind is Pipedrive offers an unlimited number of contact storage whereas HubSpot gives you 2000 contacts free and if you want to have more you have to pay an additional cost.