HubSpot Sales Hub

HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Ana Dawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tried a few for a few days but the one we used for the longest time was Pipedrive. I loved Pipedrive because they have a lot of advanced functionalities and the cost was less than HubSpot. We were able to automatize our email follow-ups and they have a great design where they use a lot of colors to differentiate between if a deal is hot, warm, cold or red, green-yellow (traffic light kind of system) to know if there are action items in the deal or if the deal is idle and needs an interaction.

We changed to HubSpot because we were impressed but the number of functionalities and the great reports and analytics that you can get out of the system but in the end a lot of functionalities that we wanted to use we had to make a decision if we wanted to pay more or do more manual work in order to maintain HubSpot. Another thing to keep in mind is Pipedrive offers an unlimited number of contact storage whereas HubSpot gives you 2000 contacts free and if you want to have more you have to pay an additional cost.

Ed Romaine | TrustRadius Reviewer
I prefer HubSpot over the other packages. It's robust but intuitive (most of the time). Also, the continued product development is good. I don't always agree with the direction, but it probably makes sense to other users. When you combine marketing and service hubs to your package it gives a 360 view of your destiny.
Arcoma L. Lambert | TrustRadius Reviewer
kvCORE is provided by our brokerage. It is great, but more techie and complicated than I like. There are 10 videos on how to use it. They say the BEST CRM you can have is the ONE YOU USE. So, HubSpot [Sales Hub] allows me to use it without having to know anything different than using my Gmail. The dashboard and all the functions are simple, look familiar, and work the way you would expect them to.
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot was cheaper and that is the only reason we chose it over Salesforce. Retroactively (and all of the employees remind us weekly), we should have gone with Salesforce. At this point the switching cost is just very high. We will eventually move there when we have the time to move over.
Christina Kay | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is 10000x better than any other product like it. I have mentioned this before but it truly is easy to use and can be connected to almost anything. HubSpot also provides great training and certifications for all things sales so it helps the team grow their knowledge too!
Rengarajan Santhanam | TrustRadius Reviewer
While CRM has features that support enterprise-level, HubSpot features redefine the business of any organization, as new technology arises custom software like LeadSquared are likely to have the same features which is cost-effective.
We have evaluated Salesforce. Salesforce was too complex for our needs and the price point was too high for what we were looking to achieve. We found HubSpot served our needs in the present and we have room to grow with it. It's a great tool for those getting started with a CRM, or looking to move from a highly complex tool to one that is more manageable.
Meredith Mackay | TrustRadius Reviewer
Hubspot has a great layout, easy to customize, and is basic and not as complex as others like Salesforce and Netsuite. Some companies may need the more complex software features but if you are mainly focusing on sales and marketing efforts, then this software is great for you. It allows you to get what you need at a more reasonable price and keeps salespeople happy.
HubSpot was more cost friendly while still providing a plethora of resources. Compared to Tour de Force, the ease of use and data tracking was significantly better. Pardot seems to be a viable option as well, but the cost associated with it is greater for what looked to be the same features. Only pro to Pardot, it is part of Salesforce, so you know innovation is top of mind. HubSpot is still "newer" so their focus on innovation for the long run is still to be seen.
HubSpot provides value for money and super integrations into a wide variety of applications. We looked at the more expensive CRM tools to help us manage our sales pipeline, but the others were not providing any additional features that we needed over and above HubSpot. Linked with Marketing we have a super joined-up solution that meets our needs.
  • Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshsales) and Groove
HubSpot Sales Hub is just easier to use. They've been around the block and are a strong and steady platform. I think its a reasonably priced solution and they are constantly updating the technology to be better for their customers. I would pick it again over the competition but would encourage everyone to find the best fit for their company. Smaller companies have more flexibility. HubSpot is definitely the ENT solution.
We switched to HubSpot from Yesware as we found the whole user interface much easier to use. HubSpot is easier to navigate, more customisable, and provides more extensive reporting than Yesware does, in my opinion.

Yesware was useful mostly for marketing emails and didn't assist us so much with sending out sales emails and then tracking their success rates.
HubSpot Sales integration with Gmail is a gamechanger! Our office pays for Hatchbuck for us to use, and it's still worth it to me to have HubSpot Sales as well. If HubSpot provided the mass-email options that Hatchbuck has, then I would not need both. Until then, I will be split between them. And if Hatchbuck adopts the ability to integrate with Gmail the watch Hubspot Sales does, then I'll go that direction. Both good tools, HubSpot Sales is more suited for sales, though.
February 11, 2020

A salesperson's dream

Judah Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
As mentioned before, Salesforce only makes sense for large orgs, with custom requirements and a team to implement it. Even so it's such garbage software that I'd hesitate in those cases as well. The pricing is insane and there is always another expense.
Pipedrive is just straight up garbage. Horribly designed and built. I'd quit a job if they decided to implement it.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
Luckily enough for me, I haven’t had to use any other CRM, as I find that the free version still works for me and the needs of my business. Moving forward when I need to scale, the paid plan may be a little steep for me, so that’s when I may have to try out alternatives.
February 27, 2020

HubSpot Sales Review

HubSpot does lack some of the features that Marketo offers, however, HubSpot is far easier to use from an administrative and end-user perspective. No need to hire a consultant to implement HubSpot. Marketo is a more complex solution all around and can often be a bit overwhelming for those who are not experts.
We ended up going with HubSpot for one major reason, we had the ability to purchase 5 seats and invite other team members as free users. They are able to use almost everything our sales pro seat holders can do except to calling minutes, limited access to templates, etc. I highly suggest doing a comparison of features before signing up for the Sales subscription.
My other experiences are with Salesforce at a large organization for sales and customer experience management, as well as ClientSuccess for customer experience management. Salesforce is the behemoth in the market, with a bit too much flexibility for the company I currently work for. You have to hire a consulting team to set everything up, which is a bit more than what we need. ClientSuccess was great for just customer experience management and did have the ability to integrate with Hubspot Sales, but it was easier to keep everything in one platform.
I prefer Pipedrive (I used it in a previous company), but I chose HubSpot Sales because it was free and easier to manage with HubSpot marketing for lead generation. Now, I could move to Pipedrive because I'm not using the HubSpot marketing tools anymore, but it's all already in HubSpot Sales and it's free, so I won't bother.

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

HubSpot Sales Hub is designed to eliminate friction by bringing tools and data together on one platform. The solution boasts email tracking and templates, and call tracking & recording.

HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing