Overall Satisfaction with Hubstaff
Hubstaff is being used across the whole organization to track employees' time. We have a distributed team. People who work remotely often are in different time zones, so we needed a reliable and straightforward way to track their time at work.
- Works even offline, then sends data to the server once internet access is restored.
- Allows time tracking from different devices (but not simultaneously, of course!)
- It seems to be optimized for Windows. Our devs had problems with it on Ubuntu.
- Sometimes freezes after updates, and no time is saved.
- Easy to find employees that work less.
- No hours - no salary. All employees are paid by hours worked.
Do you think Hubstaff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubstaff's feature set?
Did Hubstaff live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hubstaff go as expected?
Would you buy Hubstaff again?