Overall Satisfaction with Hubstaff
When we first started using Hubstaff we were running teams out of India and the Philippines and about 6 years ago transitioned to just the Philippines. We started with about 20 people in the office and as of right now employ just over 200 people with it growing every week. We have team leaders, HR managers, admin that all use Hubstaff for different purposes.
Hubstaff has helped improve the way we invoice clients, it’s allowed the support team to flag any concerns with the teams they manage, it’s helped us to better understand time benchmarking through external integrations and most importantly has given us a controlled method to continue to scale a business that is running across multiple countries as if they are all in the one space.
- Support - Each time we've had an issue the people in support have been able to identify an issue and then work with us to resolve.
- Roll out of features - Throughout the years we've been using Hubstaff they have continued to roll out 'add-on' features that support time tracking.
- I know this is something they are working on but will mention here. There is a function in Hubstaff where you can enter a person's start and finish time. If a person is 30 mins early (as an example) it doesn't adjust the start time of the person from when they actually started. This means if they start 30 mins early and finish 30 mins early it that team member is flagged as abandoning shift.
- Within 12 months of using Hubstaff, we saved $22,000 per annum vs. our previous provider
- Doing the sums on where we are today, we are saving $170,000 per annum vs. our previous provider.
When contacting them about future changes/features they've always been upfront on whether that is a change they are looking to make and when that change may occur. Finally, if the person I have communicated with was unable to resolve, they always escalated to the next best person who can answer/resolve.
Do you think Hubstaff delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hubstaff's feature set?
Did Hubstaff live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Hubstaff go as expected?
Would you buy Hubstaff again?