Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
We use ICIMS both on the Mosaic and Acosta Corporate recruiting side, as well as for any full time field hires. If we hire them or pay them in ADP vs. Ceridian, we are using it to hire that candidate. The rest of our recruiting team for field hires uses Taleo. ICIMs works much more quickly than Taleo in terms of big data, and the visual/buckets set up (resume review, send to EBI, send to ADP) corresponds best to our on boarding process. It also integrates a bit as a CRM as it allows us to track our communication with the client teams by sending correspondence through it (reviewing candidates, setting up drug screens etc.).
- Integration with job distributors - scraping to outside job boards.
- Integration with other on-boarding systems- ADP, EBI etc.
- Resume preview - would LOVE a feature that allows me to hover over resumes and preview them more easily.
- Workflow progression - too many click thrus with adding notes, etc., vs. going right to the next step.
- Referral Tracking - our data collection piece for that has been very difficult to track.
- Customer Service - Taleo is "two-sided" in that it allows our internal client service team to move candidates as well, which causes confusion. The fact that only our TA team can access and process in ICIMS allows for greater control and autonomy for our TA team.
It's well suited for our corporate hires - our field hires are a bit too large to incorporate into the system, as that many resumes in buckets seems to get a bit clogged up. I also think integration with "turning on" job board scraping could be easier, but I know our team has elected not to take advantage of this piece.