Overall Satisfaction with Impact (formerly Impact Radius)
I used Impact as a publisher. We created an affiliate site that worked to advertise specific products in the credit industry. This allowed us to monetize our blog quickly and gave us access to some of the top brands for our topic. Impact not only provides a great marketplace of business partners it also provides detailed analytics that has allowed us to tie our purchases directly back to our advertising.
- Great Partnership marketplace.
- One of the best affiliate tracking softwares around.
- Great compliance software.
- Love for them to have integrations with ad platforms so you could directly share sales data and improve conversions.
- Their link functionality is pretty wonky and is implemented differently in a different places.
- Wish the payouts period wasn't as long as it is but that may be just an issue for our industry.
- Become our biggest revenue source.
- Allowed us to expand our marketing initiatives.
- Provided quality partners that our customers love.
Everflow had ok tracking but didn't have a great payment process and their marketplace was geared towards larger marketing conglomerates that we would have had to sign other contracts with. CJ is very comparable in terms of features their marketplace is bigger but the quality isn't always as high. The impact has the best tracking and SEM policy monitoring of the bunch.
Do you think Impact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Impact's feature set?
Did Impact live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Impact go as expected?
Would you buy Impact again?
Any publisher looking to monetize their blogs would be a great fit. The size of the publisher probably doesn't matter. They have a wide selection of advertisers and publishers can sign up for free. Advertisers that are looking for great partners for their affiliate programs would be good fits. One of the benefits is that Impact really focuses on recruiting high-quality publishers.