Overall Satisfaction with Indeed.com
Previously recruiting new personnel was a task that used to take a large proportion of our time and we did not always find what we wanted, now thanks to Indeed we have been able to find the human talent that we require as an organization, study their resume in detail, conduct the respective job interviews and make hires quickly and effectively. It is a benefit to be able to count on this platform for recruiting the right people.
- I love how easy it is to recruit new human talent for our organization's openings.
- Indeed provides a user-friendly and navigable platform where we can easily post job requisitions and review applications.
- It's amazing how easy it is for us as employers to search for the human talent we need and generate employment opportunities.
- I consider that the prices for getting the services and posting job offers on this platform are a bit high.
- Indeed.com helps to find suitable personnel for any company according to the required experience, it will certainly facilitate the work of human resources.
- It has a great ROI, it has all the tools to facilitate communication for scheduling interviews and job recruiting.
I love it because it is a competitive program for management and recruiting. It has allowed us to study CV's, follow up and select people that we feel can fill the vacancy for our positions. It's great.
Do you think Indeed.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed.com's feature set?
Did Indeed.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed.com go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed.com again?
Indeed has worked well in our organization, we have been able to generate employment opportunities and execute effective hires thanks to its recruitment and outreach tools, I would definitely recommend it.