Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
We used the Indeed Hiring Platform to conduct 2 separate hiring events for specific positions we need to hire for. Overall we liked the platform but there were some things we would have liked to have before interviewing candidates. For example, making it a requirement to upload a resume is something that was very important for our interview process. Also, to be able to see a candidate's name and what time they signed up for so we can be sure it is not someone we have spoken to or worked with previously/be able to prepare a little bit better as far as who we will be interviewing. And lastly, it would be a nice feature to be able to see who is active and able to interview as far as our employees when they log into the platform. I had to create a group chat elsewhere to organize the flow of interviews.
- Advertising the job to qualified candidates.
- Sending out reminders and sign up notifications for the event.
- Creating a user friendly system that is easy to navigate.
- It would have been very helpful to see a list of names and times that candidates had signed up for, prior to the event.
- Require a resume submission.
- Have the option of joining the interview with the video function turned off prior.
- We did have a positive objective fulfilled and ended up hiring 1 person from an event.
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
We were not able to automate or expedite anything in particular.
Overall out of every 5-7 candidates, we received 1 qualified applicant.
Indeed Hiring Platform is well suited for any company that needs to hold a hiring event virtually, in a small amount of time. It is well suited for a specific job location, or multiple locations at once.