Great in general
March 31, 2022
Great in general
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
I use the Indeed Hiring Platform to post positions so candidates can apply with the easy apply function. With the easy apply function, it's easier to get more candidates, especially for some entry-level positions such as Front Office Rep and Direct Care Provider. Without creating another account or entering all the information again, easy apply is more convenient for the candidates.
- Easy apply function is easy to use.
- We can receive more candidates for entry level positions.
- The virtual career fair function is great!
- The dashboard looks different here and there. Sometimes it was updated to a new look, and then a few days later, it went back to the old one.
- User management is not very easy to use.
- I can't see the candidate's phone number unless I'm on the message page.
- Speeding time to hire
- Easy to submit application
- Virtual career fair platform is great
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
We were able to receive more candidates for some positions than our company website. Retrieving information from the company website is easy, so I don't need to take a lot of extra time to post a position on the platform. However, I can only see the candidate's phone number once they respond to my Indeed message so that I could see their phone number on the message page. If they don't respond, then I wouldn't be able to know the phone number and reach out in a different way.