Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
It is used by marketing employees to research and verify company data.
- The News Feed can be sorted by personal watchlist, which is very useful for scanning the news that's most relevant to our company.
- The business description helps users categorize and describe the company for more accurate profiles.
- The Family Tree is easy to filter and sort, and makes it easy to see relationships with subsidiaries in different countries.
- Revenue is often missing, especially from smaller companies.
- Primary SIC codes are often incorrect.
- Company contact information is often out-of-date, as compared with other databases and/or the company website.
- It helps us keep up-to-date records of customers and companies we are targeting.
- It helps me filter news stories so I can find relevant, actionable news items.
InsideView gives us a good basis of information about companies. We refer to it many times a day to research/verify company revenue, contact details, employee count, SIC code, subsidiaries, etc. However, we verify the information against at least one other database (1-2 of those listed above) to be sure the data are accurate and up-to-date.
Do you think Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud's feature set?
Did Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud again?
The product is quite usable. I like that the search bar is front and center, as that is the feature I turn to most often. I also like the News Feed link at the top of the page, since I check the news every morning and then filter it by my watchlists. I find these features to be the most useful for my position.
InsideView is great for researching larger and more well-known companies, and somewhat less so for many smaller and/or lesser-known companies. It is a good resource for revenue, number of employees, SIC code, contact information, and company description, but it is necessary to compare with another database to be sure information is accurate.