Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is being utilized currently to manage our customer information and contact. We mostly have our inside and outside sales personnel using Insightly. To me, problems Insightly addresses are varied from allowing our outside sales team to view all contact and interactions related to their accounts but it also allows our inside support teams to access information from our outside team and be able to provide stellar support. It also provides our sales teams with a variety of variables from scheduling appointments to managing contact names or other pertinent and important information related to the accounts.
- Tagging emails and other attachments rather effortlessly with the Insightly gadget.
- Storing important information accessible to everyone in our organization or being able to keep things hidden if necessary.
- Task set up is great and easy to utilize and pair with various organizations.
- The gadget not working makes Insightly more complicated to use as we save attachments and emails via the gadget...that happens rather frequently.
- Syncing Google Calendar with the task calendar has never worked for us...probably operator errors!
- Pipeline somewhat "complicated" for our industry and use.
- Tasks are complicated. I would rather it be as simple as adding something in a regular Google Calendar just being able to attach an organization or contact to that calendar event.
- Insightly gadget for Google Calendar/Tasks...???
- Increased Sales
I believe we are just scratching the surface of the potential of Insightly in our organization. As we add and integrate more of the aspects of Insightly, I hope it will help us to increase our sales, improve our efficiency, continue to centralize our contact with customers and allow us to help our business grow to its full potential!
I have used MarketSharp at another company and it was more complicated than Insightly. There was no convenience of a mobile application. However, when I joined our company, Insightly was already in full use so I did not select Insightly. Given the opportunity to embrace all of Insightly's features, I do believe it by far can offer us a wide variety of benefit
I feel our uses are for tracking our interactions mostly. I would like to expand our use to help us establish when we are due to visit an organization and set up reminder tasks from the last note or something along those lines and have it tag to our dashboard so all using it in our organization are able to see. I feel we do a great job of using Insightly in the application of tracking contact and interactions. I would love to be able to integrate into our Insightly customer's product selections and custom pricings without syncing with QuickBooks.