Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
We're rolling out Insightly to the whole organization. It will help solve the problem of not knowing where we stand with the sales pipeline and revenue streams. Up until now, we could track actuals very easily, but didn't have a handle on projections, so weren't planning for down times or up times very well.
- Import of data will save us a lot of time. We've been tracking projects in another system and didn't want to lose all that data.
- Contact management that's shared with Google Contacts; although it's only a one-way sync (from Insightly to Google). I'd love to be able to manage my Contacts while in either system.
- Task management ... and reminders. Although having another to-do list is problematic, we're beginning to transfer tasks to Insightly AND they can be systematic so that any project has the same checklist.
- Two-way sync with Google Contacts
- We're very new to Insightly and I haven't been very involved in the setup for our organization. Don't have a lot of suggestions for improvement.
We are beginning to see the desired outcome of a view into our sales pipeline. We want to use Insightly to replace other project tracking systems so we have a future view, as well as a current and past view. While no system can do everything we need - one size doesn't fit all - Insightly does tackle several key workflows and tracking areas we needed.
We looked at Salesforce, but it was much more than we needed and maybe a little intimidating. The team reviewed other products, as well, but I wasn't part of the review team.
Have already recommended Insightly to others. It's fairly easy to learn and to use. As with any CRM, you need to jump in with both feet ... garbage in is garbage out, so pre-planning and setup is worth some extra time. Try out different scenarios to find what works for your work flow.
Insightly Feature Ratings
Overall, Insightly is fairly intuitive. Some of us have been confused by knowing when to enter something as a lead versus an opportunity. We're still struggling with our tagging strategy a bit, but that's not a feature of the software's usability as much as it is decision-making on our part.