Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Currently, our preconstruction and business development group is using Insightly to track customers, leads, tasks, and projects. This gives us one central location to keep client information current and shared among all team members. It not only improves our efficiency, but it helps to create accountability among responsible members. The tasks feature is great as we can link the task to multiple contacts, notes, or leads, allowing us to have a lot of information regarding the task right at our fingertips.
- The syncing between accounts is great if you have a Google or 365 account.
- The ability to create recurring tasks is so vital to anyone who holds customer service as a priority.
- The price point for the return you get with Insightly makes it one of the best values on the market.
- To accurately use Insightly, it requires a lot of data input. This can sometimes be cumbersome and could be streamlined. Newer versions seem to address some of this but there is still some room for improvement
- Streamlined business processes
Like anything else, it is garbage in or garbage out. If used correctly, it works great.