Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
The GL/ERP product is used as the firms accounting system. We also strongly recommend it to our clients who are in need of a more robust product. The open architecure and integrations with multiple applications is a good foundation for any company looking for control and reporting over its operations.
- The reporting capabilities from customization to scheduling are great. Being able to drill into detail from both the report and the dashboard are extremely useful.
- The full integration with Bill.com saves time on accounts payable and is a convenient way to store old invoices.
- The ability to integrate products is endless using its open API which allows us to mold the product to us and our clients, instead of changing our processes to work with it.
- The ability to have control through an approval process built into AP, AR and other general ledge activities.
- Ability to really customize and format report headers
- Ability to merge old accounts in the chart of accounts
- Ability to tweak and customize non financial reports that already exist.
- Improved collaboration between us and our clients.
- Improved team collaboration with the ability to schedule and send reports on a timely basis without any additional effort.
- The continuous improvements to the platform based on user feedback.
We have seen an increase in our collaboration with clients on the platform and it has been very easy to achieve. We have an increased visibility into the operations of our clients. The platform is easy to set up and can be replicated for new clients. The team continues to make improvements based on user feedback.
- Fewer than 25% of my clients
The product really does a great job at the basics and can be built up from there. You can use it as a direct replacement for QuickBooks with a more robust and comprehensive reporting set or you can graduate to it once you outgrow the QuickBooks platform.