Strong potential but needs workhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationIterableUnspecified8.6161012018-10-10T19:32:24.717Z
October 10, 2018
Strong potential but needs work
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Iterable
Our marketing and sales departments use Iterable. It allows us to send customized marketing emails based on user preferences.
- Iterable makes omnichannel marketing simple--we can easily send emails and push notifications
- Iterable provides the ability to segment users into dynamic and static lists
- Iterable has friendly and helpful customer support reps
- UI needs a lot of work. There are certain things (like changing a user's email address) that are needlessly complicated and frustrating.
- The WYSIWYG editor is not as easy or intuitive to use as it should be. We have had to come up with some unusual workarounds for tasks that should be simple and straightforward.
- In the WYSIWYG, certain actions have different results when repeated in exactly the same way. It can be very glitchy at times.
- We have seen increased sales revenue after implementing customized, personalized emails