Overall Satisfaction with Jitterbit
We are using Jitterbit to import external data sources into Salesforce. We also use it to move data from one Salesforce org to another. This has helped create a more streamlined data integration process. It has also allowed us to set up transformations within our data sources. Another use instance is picking up files from our sftp site to prevent manual intervention.
- Data Transformation - updating multiple sources to use our data dictionary
- Picking up files from our sftp site - removes manual intervention
- Move data from one org to another through Salesforce
- It was difficult to figure out how to export file sources
- We have to pay per integration site so that can be costly if we are using it for multiple sources
- Some of the icons are difficult to determine their functionality
Loading multiple sources, transforming data, moving date from one org to another. We also receive a non profit discount as a university which helps make the tool affordable for us. We are exploring it to move data from our customer relationship management system to our student information system or system of record.