We have 15 Jitterbit projects in production right now (housing about 5 times as many jobs/operations that run at various times of the …
- Monitoring console (11)9.090%
- Support for real-time and batch integration (12)9.090%
- Connector modification (12)9.090%
- Pre-built connectors (12)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jitterbit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1,000 per month
- The growing business
- Innovation - agility
- Increased revenue
- Some adaptation problem to the technology among our staff
- We moved from a product that was failing regularly (jobs were running long, some jobs would finish incomplete without any warning or info, etc) to Jitterbit - a very stable product if you give it the recommended server size it needs.
- It has made crafting solutions for data movement and transformation quick!
- Allows us to pivot quickly when a new data request or change to a current process is requested
- We can choose batch or real-time based on our specific data needs as well as considering what the end-application can absorb. Some applications can handle heavy volumes en masse; others cannot
- Timeliness - data entering the front of the process can be relied upon at the other end, several applications in, in a matter of minutes.
- The time it takes to connect systems has reduced by orders of magnitude. Previously, we would custom-develop connectors between various systems and they would all be managed by different vendors. With Jitterbit speed-to-deploy and the efficiency gained by managing all connections in one dashboard has been the greatest piece of the ROI.
- It has made integrations simpler to maintain
- Working for a consulting-services company, I do not have the information on the business performance.
- The time-saving aspect of Jitterbit over some of the standard options has increased our productivity for data exercises by at least 50%.
- Adding Jitterbit has allowed us to reconfigure several internal departments combining them into one, resulting in fewer headcount able to accomplish more. As we lose people through attrition, we realize we can leverage Jitterbit to automate and absorb some of their functions.
- It’s all been positive from an ROI perspective for us, having the competency in-house has cut down on outsourcing expenses.
- Jitterbit has allowed us to sunset a major ETL tool we were using for migrations into the cloud, saving us more in annual license costs than the cost of Jitterbit itself.
- None to report
- We are still reviewing how it works, so its too early to fully answer this.
- THe ROI was surely positive, we used to write macros and it needs technical expertise and we were able to roll part of the functions to users.
- Increased employee efficiency, as the UI is easy.
- Faster development and deployment.
- Prior to Jitterbit, I estimate I spent about 25-50% more time and effort on data operations in Salesforce. Jitterbit's design and built-in efficiencies have improved my ability to complete customer requests in a timely manner.
- Faster time to market for apps
- Easy to schedule jobs to run automatically
- Has made it easier to support and diagnose issues.
- The product is expensive and requires developer-level skills for our needs.
- I do not know the ROI, but I presume it to be lower than was originally expected.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Faster development
- It did what we needed it to do, but due to problems with one of the endpoints, the result was not as fast and robust as we would like it to be.
- Jitterbit is a great SaaS-based integration platform for the right projects when endpoints have what you need to get the job done.
- If you are in the market for this type of toolset, Jitterbit should absolutely be on your list!
- Better data integrity insights
- Increased Opportunity tracking
- Increased employee efficiency
- Customer service is really good
- While providing the support, the whole R&D is done in our environement, instead once the ticket has been logged on a particular issue, and after understading the issue, i think it has be developed, tested end to end and then provide the update to the customer
- Faster deployment
- Employee efficiancy
- Workflow simplification
- Jitterbit and other data loaders increase my productivity immensely. Without data loaders, most of my time would be filled with manual data entry instead of data interpretation and analysis
- Co workers appreciate the quick turnaround on data tasks, they are always impressed at the large changes of data in small amounts of time
- Our time to deploy a new site was greatly reduced. We could build it once and then copy/modify. This was an enormous time save, I could implement 15-20 transformations and operations in just a couple of hours where other tools took multiple days.
- When we switched to Jitterbit, it took me less than 25 hours to convert from our previous tool. It resulted in about 30 Jitterbit transformations.