Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
We currently [use] JobDiva as our Applicant Tracking System across our entire enterprise. It currently solves all of our issues with working in the Vendor Managed Space.
- Reporting functionality.
- Recording communications, call notes, email notes, texting.
- Works well with our Telephony System.
- Works well with Exchange to record all email interactions automatically.
- Communications with support, they have gotten better.
- Reporting functionality is awesome but BI tools are difficult to use.
- Primarily positive making it easy to keep track.
- Reporting saves time if you know how to use it.
- OMG onboarding saves a ton of time and money from third party solutions.
They could do a little bit better, sometimes difficult to communicate and get my thoughts across to them.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
Would you buy JobDiva again?
Any recruiting it works well, I can't think of any HR recruiting function it does not do well in.