January 28, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jotform
I am currently using Jotform and have been for three years now. It's easy to use and pretty straightforward. Right now, we are using the free plan because we're a nonprofit. I'd like to upgrade to get rid of the Jotform logo and make it more professional, but honestly the increase in cost doesn't justify the costs of the premium versions which are too high to consider.I will probably use Jotform not only for my free time but I will create a second account for my work.
- Integration with other systems
- Apps and notifications on mobile
- Sharing graphs and data with users
- More functions in the mobile app: graphs cannot be viewed and edited
- Excessive subscription costs
- Sometime problems on cell phone display (overlapping of the writings)
- Improved data collection
- Improved customer response
- Improved information sharing
I switched from Google Forms to Jotform because some free features had stopped working and therefore prevented me from collecting data from customers
Do you think Jotform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jotform's feature set?
Did Jotform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Jotform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Jotform again?