Overall Satisfaction with JustCall
With the implementation of this software, the team collects phone numbers from 58 countries or more, obtains reliable customers and leads, provides real-time product services through call communications, SMS, voice messaging and CRM integration enables SMEs to manage, analyze customer interactions, anticipate their needs, optimize their profitability, increase sales and above all and most importantly, attract new customers.
- Users of this system do it through the cloud, SaaS, Web Pc, and mobile devices Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Allows sending alerts and notifications, by events, has connections (SIP and VoIP) and unified communications through SMS, voice messages, text-to-speech, conference calls, videoconferences, call forwarding, call disposition, automatic call distribution to other providers, call routing, telephone keypad entry, mass text messages, call recording, call text, bidirectional messaging, scheduled messaging, among others.
- Create and analyze real-time reports, customer statistics, products, services, sales, and surveys.
- There is no incoming call number recognition, the system sets an unknown number for the incoming call.
- When there is no call save log, there is a loss of time as the user has to restart the device.
- Incoming calls are lost due to excessive waiting so that they can be transferred to another user (sales support).
- It can work on multiple devices (cloud, web, PC, mobile device).
- It does not waste time for the customer or the user.
- Its cost varies depending on the needs of the client, company, and user.
- It complies with an effective, reliable, and efficient security system that is governed by standard guidelines for the protection of customer and user data.
- Such protection must take into account the following: the protection and responsibility of users.
- Customers with regard to their private data on the part of the company acquiring the system.
Do you think JustCall delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JustCall's feature set?
Did JustCall live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JustCall go as expected?
Would you buy JustCall again?
It has native functions that are useful for the users of the service, as they are not time-consuming and generate reliability for both the user and the customer. It has an integrated communication platform (receive and make phone calls, receive and send via text messages, voice, multimedia, and videoconferencing, among others).