Overall Satisfaction with Kanban Tool
I do the whole project management for a Data migration project of a customer from an individual legacy system to SAP S4/Hana. Means Cards for data objects, for processes, swim lanes for departments like SD, Purchase, or Finance. I use it for control, status, and documentation. I use one for the whole project, and one for the actual status of each data object.
- A card for each data object documents and controls the whole migration process
- Cards for subtask like meetings, workshops and so on
- Organization of daily work by email integration
- the cards can be designed very individually, only the design is fixed.
- cuz the project is still running, there is an answer at the moment not possible..
Do you think Kanban Tool delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kanban Tool's feature set?
Did Kanban Tool live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kanban Tool go as expected?
Would you buy Kanban Tool again?