Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Keap meets many of my needs - as a CRM Management tool, Landing Page Builder, Appointment scheduling. The greatest advantage of Keap is that the Automation of many different tasks is easy and covers all my needs at this time. I changed to Keap as I was tired of paying multiple monthly subscriptions to achieve these tasks and having to use a Zap to link everything - Keap manages my business needs in one place and has many of the integrations (eg: Zoom / Quick Books / SMS / Stripe) that are essential for my business. I like to be able to set things up and do it once then know everything is going to work as it should, I am no IT person - I find Keap logical, and when I know what I want and I can't make it happen - I have 24-hour chat support available.
- Advanced Automation - that includes decision-making ability in a campaign - very very valuable - as I can have multiple sequences with multiple options in a single campaign - makes setting up & updating things very easy.
- Appointment Scheduling - my business is a client service, global consultation 1 to 1 using Zoom. With the ease of scheduling an appointment for my clients - both via my website or invitation in an email with automatic follow up, automated with my Zoom Account so I am not wasting time doing basic tasks repeatedly.
- Easy to use forms - checkout forms are simple to create and are easy to link repayment processing.
- Improvement in Integrations - rather than having to use something like Zapier to link different software - I struggle with how integration with Zoom works and how to set that up.
- Short video tutorials online for specific steps - rather than documents and then trying to figure out how to do things - like yesterday I was struggling with a decision diamond and how to create that and use it - I am a visual learner so a quick 4 minute tutorial under help would have been amazing.
- As a user I find the help documents very difficult to comprehend at times - as I think it is like an assumption is made that the user understands how everything beyond the basics fits together - again rather than webinars - short videos on specific tasks - eg: wanted to remove a client from Pre Webinar section of the Campaign - as they registered the day of the webinar and attended - but were still active in the email sequence pre-webinar - needed them to be taken out of the pre-webinar sequence I searched 'remove the client from the sequence in a campaign' I struggled with the documents, I contacted chat - they told me I couldn't do it - then when I said there must be some way they talked about adding a Goal - tag and then creating a rule that put them in the next post-webinar sequence - and ticked the box to take them out of the current sequence.
- My ability to work on business and do what I do best has been elevated - meaning my opportunities to make money from product development have increased, while CRM & Automations are doing their thing in the background.
- I would not have been able to run my business single-handedly without the extensive functions KEAP has enabled me to use - with only having to learn one software tool. This means my costs of contracting out these functions are no longer an issue.
- My ability to not have to have multiple pieces of software to multiple tasks - like Click Funnels, Convert Kit, Once Hub, etc has reduced the ongoing operational costs of my business.
Keap functionality and ease of use are better for me - being able to tie everything into one package and not have the laborious task of repeat data entry, maintaining several places where information needs to be stored and updated increase my business accuracy of the information and keeping client details and communications all in the one space - this links back to one reporting system in Keap - rather than multiple reports in different systems. I can see exactly what is happening with emails, tags, campaigns, engagement, appointments, and reminders on one screen in one software package. I still use AWS for storage - as it is a secure file storage and can be easily linked into emails & campaigns. Other than that the rest of the packages have gone, as they are now redundant to my needs.
Do you think Keap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Keap's feature set?
Did Keap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Keap go as expected?
Would you buy Keap again?
Despite the difficulties I have with Keap I still believe it is the best multi-purpose tool for small business that does not have the ability to hire others to do all of the stuff Keap does - only need to learn 1 package - and reduces the number of software packages you need to learn.