Keap is the engine that will drive growth for your small business
Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
I use Keap for all aspects of prospect and customer relationship management. From organizing and sorting contact data, email communications, deal tracking, quoting and invoicing and reporting to internal processes, and automating the customer journey. Keap allows me to establish and repeat my sales strategies to scale using automation. If it weren't for Keap, I'd be spending hours of time trying to remember who to reach out to, when, [and] with what messages. There is no way I could operate at the scale that Keap allows me to.
- Segmenting and personalizing email marketing - even though it's automated!
- Has many features built-in but also integrates well with other tools.
- Flexible campaign builder to account for all possible scenarios in your customer journey.
- Works better for service-based businesses than e-commerce.
- Dashboard reporting is simply numerical.
- Primarily built for English speakers in North America.
- Saved more than 40 hours of work per week.
- Allowed clients to accept quotes and make payments without my direct involvement.
- Automated thousands of relevant emails and sent them when I wanted them to be sent.
Do you think Keap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Keap's feature set?
Did Keap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Keap go as expected?
Would you buy Keap again?
Keap is for you if you are a small business owner who is looking to grow your business with organization and automation. It works best if you bring your strategy to implement with the tool. If you are a business owner who knows what you do inside and out, you know and care for your clients, and you have sold your services before. Keap is not ideal for you if you have not yet sold the thing you are intending to sell. If your business is still in the ideation phase, it may be too soon for a CRM tool such as Keap.
Keap Feature Ratings
Email deliverability reporting
Lead nurturing automation
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Role-based workflow & approvals