Overall Satisfaction with Keepit
We are using Keepit as a backup solution to the entire M365. Thousands of users are [benefiting from] this system. It allows administrators to easily monitor, review and restore M365 data (e.g.Exchange, Onedrive, SharePoint, Groups, and Teams), It's a purely SAAS solution which does not require us to constantly purchase new hardware. We have saved significant IT efforts and a significant amount of money after setting up Keepit backup connectors.
- Its backup can cover Exchange, Overdrive, SharePoint, Groups, and Teams.
- The restoration performance is pretty fast.
- Have detailed operation logs for IT audit.
- Fully integrate with cloud accounts, currently still need to manually add cloud accounts.
- Saved one company having to buy software and hardware altogether and upgrade them every 5 years.
- A lot cheaper in our use than the PAAS solution.
We have used both the restore to a file's original location and export as a .pst file option. In the latter case, we wanted to retain the structure of a terminated employee's email account so that we could provide a copy to that user's replacement. We were able to open that .pst file in Outlook for the new employee to reference historical information related to the role.
Keepit for Microsoft Office 365 is a simple to deploy, easy-to-use, and user and admin-friendly tool. We can schedule the backup and it's easy to restore it. With KeepIT you can even take backup of other MS services like Teams, SharePoint, and other tools that are bundled with the Microsoft O365 service.
Do you think Keepit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Keepit's feature set?
Did Keepit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Keepit go as expected?
Would you buy Keepit again?