Overall Satisfaction with Keepit
Keepit is a backup/recovery tool for us. When the built-in recovery options in Office365 are insufficient, we turn to Keepit as our savior. It is being used across the whole organization.
- Simple interface, easy to use.
- Solid engine, never fails.
- Recovery speed seems often a bit slow. Both restore directly to a user's Outlook but also when downloading a mailbox as a pst file.
- The search engine could be improved with advanced filters.
- Luckily none so far. If disaster strikes I except Keepit to save time for us.
The latest example was a user cleaning a mailbox by manually deleting folders and items. Too much cleaning was done and the easiest way back was by restoring the mailbox.
Do you think Keepit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Keepit's feature set?
Did Keepit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Keepit go as expected?
Would you buy Keepit again?