Khoros delivers value!
March 12, 2020
Khoros delivers value!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Communities (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
We use Khoros Communities to support our prospects and customers on our products. We also use it to power our knowledge base.
- Vision - They have a clear vision of the future and deliver incremental value to their customers.
- Feedback & Voice of the Customer - They listen to their customers and take steps to implement needed feature fixes or innovation to drive customer value.
- Leader - They are a leader in this space. No other platform can come close to the ability to securely scale and power massive communities/page views. This is a strategic advantage for them vs. other smaller / newer players. If you are running a consumer-grade or enterprise-grade community with millions of views a month - you need to be sure you have a platform that will deliver.
- Drive adoption & SEO - 95% of our visitor traffic comes from organic search. We believe Khoros does something right to drive this much traffic.
- Drive support scale and case deflection - Answers can be marked as solutions. Solution visual clues show up both on Google Search and in the platform - making it easier for members to find the right answers.
I mentioned this earlier but this platform is definitely enterprise-grade, secure, and scalable. It can handle millions of page views without degrading response times. It can also "scale" in terms of supporting a variety of business use cases through configuring the system and features to meet a variety of needs.
We have engaged Khoros professional services to help us with our community integration strategy and execution when our company merged with another company. The talent was superb and their commitment to our success was clearly evident.
We've only recently configured our gamification module. But we do have plans to drive deeper engagement and loyalty programs.
Khoros is best used for external, customer-facing communities. They have added several features recently that make it really attractive to power open and private, on-demand "sub-communities". I would not consider the platform best for internal, employee-only facing communities. But they are on their way to bringing powerful capabilities for that niche as well.