Kindful really is kind
February 09, 2020
Kindful really is kind
Administrative Assistant in Human ResourcesNon-profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Kindful
Kindful is currently being used to track all our donors and sponsors. I am the only one who inputs anything, but others use it to look up information. We have several fund raisers throughout the year, and Kindful helps to keep us organized. It is also very helpful with our year end reports.
- Very easy to send donors their year end giving form.
- Love being able to group by different donors to the correct fundraiser, so we know who to contact for what fundraiser in the future.
- Reports. Sometimes its difficult to get exactly what you are looking for.
- Would love it if it would sync with Ministry Sync so I did not have to import info from another site into Kindful.
- It is great to be able to quickly tell a prospective sponsor how we are doing financially in each fundraiser along with repeat donors that are helping to keep us going.
- I love that it sends a receipt to the donor immediately (if the email address is included in the profile) without me having to do anything! I am sure our donors love it too.
Actually, since I have been here, we have only used Kindful. We discussed using another product at one time (I do not remember the name), but decided to continue with Kindful. I am glad we did. I have contacted them in the past when I have a problem figuring something out and they are very quick to respond with step by step instructions along with a video on how to.
Great customer support! I am able to reach out and get a response quickly. They are willing to walk me through my problems by phone if needed, but usually, their emailed response is sufficient to get me through any difficulties I may be having. They have a lot of "help" examples with videos as well.
Do you think Kindful, a Bloomerang product delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kindful, a Bloomerang product's feature set?
Did Kindful, a Bloomerang product live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kindful, a Bloomerang product go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Kindful, a Bloomerang product again?
I use to think of Kindful as "not so kind", but over the last year, they have made it more user-friendly, or maybe I have just gotten more used to it. A year ago, I struggled to do my year-end tax statements, this year they were done in no time. Many of them were able to be emailed and a note put into their file that it was sent. The others printed nicely with a letter and were able to be put into window envelopes and sent quickly.