Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
I am not sure as I was not on the implementation team, but we licensed as many of the email accounts we had plus a few for key vendors also.
Cybercrime is getting more serious by the month. Hackers are getting smarter about tricking people into clicking on fraudulent links or opening up malicious attachments in emails. It happens every day. Because of this, our organization has decided that it is very important that everyone gets comprehensive security awareness training. We needed to defend our organization against cybercrime, and KnowBe4's product is one in a suite of awareness products that we are using to up the game at our company. We utilize this product and the security strategy across our whole organization and with certain key vendors also.
- Excellent pre-created campaigns.
- Excellent educational content and video.
- Easy to use.
- Really comprehensive launch support.
- Great follow-up support as well.
- Could be less expensive, it is a premium price, but it's also a premium product.
- They could offer more price/product tiers.
- Other integration with common security platforms like Cisco umbrella.
- It is hard to measure a negative.
- We did have one event pre-KnowBe4 that cost us upwards of 100k that might have been mitigated.
- Price for security? Could be the whole business value if the wrong hack happens.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
After action and predictive so far. We have not dived deep yet so I'm not sure what else we might find useful.