Overall Satisfaction with Kronos Workforce Ready
Kronos Workforce Ready is utilized by our entire organization as its HRIS system. Time and Attendance as well as Payroll functions are now automated via Kronos and have improved efficiency and accuracy in these important business functions. Prior to Kronos, timesheets were processed by hand. I believe our public agency was among the first in Califormia to utilize Kronos in tandem with the CalPERS system with excellent results, kudos to the Kronos implementation and technical teams!
Given our success with the above, we recently added the Human Resources module to our platform and have automated our hiring process as well!
- Time & Attendance: Kronos provides flexibility and accessibility to both management and non-management personnel in the administration of timesheets. Employees have the ability to record their time via a computer, phone, or even the Kronos App. Managers can easily review, edit and approve time entries, time off request, and have access to robust reporting features.
- Payroll: If your agency is like ours, assigning project numbers to time-worked is important. Kronos provides you the ability to create custom fields, payroll functions, and pay codes to address all these needs and then some.
- Reporting Features: Kronos provides both default and custom reporting features that have met and exceeded our needs. As noted earlier, the report tools within Workforce Ready are robust and impressive. You can save your custom reports, download them into various formats and even have Kronos automatically generate and email selected reports to various individuals within your organization.
- Customer Support: Kronos customer support is solid! When you are processing payroll and an issue comes up, you can file a case with Kronos and have the confidence that you will receive timely response and resolution to any potential issue that may arise.
- Training: I think there is always room for improvement, and training resources are critical for new users of Kronos. Kronos would serve its customer base more fully by expanding its online, no cost training guides and how-to videos. Would like to see training topics expanded to include various user types (i.e., management, non-management employees) and tasks.
- Kronos Workforce Ready has improved staff productivity and reduced payroll errors. Its many features have contributed to a more engaged workforce (love the annual employee benefit statement feature!). Self-service has increased and we are continually seeking more ways to fully utilize this powerful system.
- The investment of money and resources to implement this system has paid off for our agency, and has resulted in savings in staff time, and has mitigated exposure to FLSA requirements given the accuracy of the many Kronos payroll features.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Third-party Reviews