Overall Satisfaction with Kronos Workforce Ready
We use PR, HR, and Time Keeping. We like the ease of use at every level and the reporting aspect that allows emailed reports sent to managers with exactly what they need in the time frame that is useful to make decisions.
- The user may use any device from desktop/laptop, smart phone or iPad.
- The system is set up for self-service, i.e. employees may add notes to the correct time, view timesheets, pay statements as well as W-2's.
- Managers have real time access to their employee data and time.
- The new user view seems to require many more clicks to achieve the desired results.
- The password change frequency is too often, it should not be hardcoded and allow us to decide the required frequency.
- The best feature has been the ease of reporting to the Managers in real-time to allow them to make staffing decisions to reduce overtime.
We chose to switch to Kronos because Optimum Solutions had not kept up with the times. We are now able to use multiple types of devices and Mobile Apps to help our employees and managers stay on top of hours as well as approving PTO on the go.
We are able to keep close eyes on hours which have a direct bearing on our profitability. Our business is very seasonal and it becomes very important to do so especially in the slow season.
I am able to do most of my day to day tasks easily and on any device. This is becoming even more important as we are an almost 24/7 operation.
The training and online workshops are very numerous and are also available after to refresh. The support is great, most tickets are addressed the same day or the next depending on the level of importance. Overall, I am able to find help quickly through the Customer Community when needed.
I am very likely to recommend with a very detailed description as to the workload of implementation. We felt the burden of implantation fell too highly on our team that already had a normal workload. We were not prepared for the heavy workload of retrieving the data from the legacy system. We are about 90% happy with everything since but the pain of switching systems still stings.