Overall Satisfaction with Lattice
Lattice is used to conduct 1:1s with our subordinates. Each week we are able to write new questions, concerns, and address issues within the system. The system also allows you to return to prior 1:1s in order to see what might not have been addressed. The system also allows you to add items from the last 1:1 if you do it before the start of the new 1:1. We also use the tool to record our goals and achievements. Finally we use this tool for our quarterly review cycle.
- 1:1 recording
- Adding details from historical 1:1
- Review cycles, this is not intuitive and there are so many steps in order to close the cycle
- Only can add to a 1:1 historical data if you get in before you start the current 1:1
- The system has allowed us to be more on top of tasks and get to the root of things faster than if we wait for a quarter to pass.
- The goal setting is nice as we have all our details in one place, goals, 1:1 details and reviews.
The above tools do different things than Lattice. Lattice is more of a review system and Greenhouse is for hiring and Slack is for communication. I think Lattice is better in communication as you are talking through the issues rather than someone reading them in a chat. Written word can be interpreted differently than the meaning behind it. With Lattice you write the details and then discuss live to give both sides the chance to discuss and confirm the results needed or wanted.
Do you think Lattice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lattice's feature set?
Did Lattice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lattice go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lattice again?
Lattice is suited for the basic recording of details. It is helpful when completing reviews as you have details regarding what happened each week with your direct reports. I appreciate the fact that items can be added from past 1:1s and that you have strikethrough options or that you both can be writing at the same time and details show up in real time.