Super Simple | Super Powerfulhttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-accelerationLeadFuzeUnspecified9.3521012019-03-27T19:45:22.414Z
March 27, 2019
Super Simple | Super Powerful
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with LeadFuze
I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows me to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me!
- I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.
- I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using WordPress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using WordPress.
- Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).
- An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.
- I was a little disappointed by the low quantity of search results in the business category of Facility/Landscaping/Cleaning Service since this is a target demographic for me... But, comparing other similar lead generation sources, that seems to be universal and perhaps not as much of a shortcoming with LeadFuse specifically.
- The amount of time I spend on prospecting for clients is so minimal that it barely registers on my calendar, and time is money.
- I can offer the same lead generation efforts for my clients at a large profit margin, since I can have unlimited lead lists and automate the service for them as well... They feel my team is spending hours mining LinkedIn for laser-targeted leads, but we simply have it running in the background.
I've looked into GetProspect for mining validated emails, but it didn't have two of the features that ultimately lead me to LeadFuse - the Technology Used filter and the Google AdWords Spend filter... As a marketing agency, these are great for prospecting my own client leads, but also awesome for my clients who are focused on specific industry verticals... For example, If I have a client that is a commercial HVAC company, I can search for leads that use CAD software, like building management companies... Awesome.
I like the ability to dump manageable quantities of leads into my warm email outreach campaigns, without having a huge master list of leads to break up manually into chunks, and the FuseBot automation literally puts it on autopilot every week when I am ready to add new leads into the top of my funnel.