LeadFuze Reviews

Jonathan Rockett | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 27, 2019

Super Simple | Super Powerful

Alternatives Considered

I've looked into GetProspect for mining validated emails, but it didn't have two of the features that ultimately lead me to LeadFuse - the Technology Used filter and the Google AdWords Spend filter... As a marketing agency, these are great for prospecting my own client leads, but also awesome for my clients who are focused on specific industry verticals... For example, If I have a client that is a commercial HVAC company, I can search for leads that use CAD software, like building management companies... Awesome.
Read Jonathan Rockett's full review
Shehryar Shaukat ¦ B2B ¦ SAAS ¦ Aggressive Growth | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2019

Lead Generation Automated!

Alternatives Considered

Leadfuze has unlimited data, which simply makes it a no-brainer, especially for SaaS companies, looking to target various verticals through email campaigns. Propsect.io is simply a Chrome extension and doesn't have the extensive filters like Leadfuze.

Salesforce is simply damn expensive and the bounce rates for the lists created through them is simply unacceptable.
Read Shehryar Shaukat ¦ B2B ¦ SAAS ¦ Aggressive Growth's full review
Scott Carson | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 05, 2019

You're Wasting Money If You Don't Use LeadFuze!

Alternatives Considered

LeadFuze is just the best, plus the customer service is second to none. Whenever I have a need or question I can get their staff on the phone to help answer my questions and queries. That's important in helping us move quickly and not waste time sitting around waiting for others to respond.
Read Scott Carson's full review
August 03, 2019

Growing our Marketing Reach Easily and Accurately

Alternatives Considered

We have mostly worked with independent and overseas contractors in the past before trying a service such as this one, and even though we may not have other companies to compare it to we also don’t have any reason to try others. I foresee us utilizing the service for a very long period of time.
Gareth Ellis | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 02, 2019

Prospecting Automation? Does what it says on the tin.

Alternatives Considered

Leadfuze makes it easy to automate the processing of prospects in volume, and is much less expensive than Navigator, which won't allow for email follow-ups, as well as building more sophisticated outreach campaigns using automation.
Read Gareth Ellis's full review
Scott Martinis | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2018

Enterprise Software on an SMB Budget

Alternatives Considered

I tried Aeroleads, Seamless.AI, and LeadIQ before this.

Those platforms can be good, but the problem is it requires you to manually click through Sales Navigator at some level. They also either have limits or require a lot more clicking.

LeadFuze offers a MUCH more automated solution to execute outreach.
Read Scott Martinis's full review
October 10, 2018

Pretty good lead quality (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them)

Alternatives Considered

We selected LeadFuze because it's a huge time-saver. To get the same quality of leads (ie, those that match our search criteria) would take us much more time and effort using other platforms.

We prefer not to name the other platforms out there, but we have tried many of the popular ones out there. Their lead quality was either poorer (ie, didn't match search criteria, or they provided fewer quality leads).

There are some enterprise class database out there that might be better than LeadFuze, but we have not tried them as they are way out of our price range.
Chuck Conner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2018

LeadFuze Is The Real Deal

Alternatives Considered

The combination of lead generation, email sequence building, training on how to write quality business emails and email automation sets LeadFuze apart. They are delivering thousands upon thousands of quality sales leads based on the criteria you give them. That saves a tremendous amount of time that would have previously gone into research on LinkedIn, etc. Nothing else that I've seen in this space offers the same quality and value.
Read Chuck Conner's full review
P.Conrad Foley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2017

LeadFuze Rocks!

• Info USA
Some of the data from Info USA is not current, sometimes the leads are businesses that have been closed for some time. This is time-consuming for the user. LeadFuze only gives double-verified leads.
Read P.Conrad Foley's full review
Kim Yalong | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 29, 2017

Best Lead Generation Platform Ever

Alternatives Considered

Personally, I found that having to pay for someone else to do my lead generation and wait for a week for them to get back to me painful. I also found with LinkedIn that even though I could inmail connections, I was limited in how many emails I could per month and this restricted my lead generations efforts. Given the price point, I can see why you would as it's fairly cheap to use LinkedIin but I would prefer to spend a little bit extra for a massive range of options and quick functionality.
Read Kim Yalong's full review
Ian Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 26, 2017

LeadFuze is an incredible lead generation tool

Alternatives Considered

This is the only alternative that I reviewed and I decided to use LeadFuze instead because of the automation. From what I could tell from the Salestools demo video you had to manually select the leads you wanted to import and then manually start the email campaign sequences after that. I'm a one man show right now and I needed the time saving capabilities of the automated lead selection and automatic email outreach.
Read Ian Campbell's full review

About LeadFuze

According to the vendor, LeadFuze allows you to find anyone’s contact information in your target market with unlimited access.

LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver the freshest leads to you.

It's sales prospecting, automated!

LeadFuze Features

Has featureMarket based search that allows you to find leads based on industry, role, size, location, what technologies are used, Adwords budget, company news and signals, if companies are hiring, and more!
Has featureAccount based search allows you to add a list of domains or companies and find the lead that fits the role you are targeting. Or, you can use it to perform one-off lookups for specific individuals!
Has featureFuzebot crawls the web, and all of our data sources every day looking for leads that match your criteria. Then adds them to your list for you. He stays on top of over 350 million records, crawling the web, and syncing with data providers. This ensures you get the most accurate data (including email, phone, social and more) to give you a complete 360 degree view.

LeadFuze Screenshots

LeadFuze Integrations

HubSpot CRM, Close, Pipedrive, Bidsketch, Mailshake, Zapier, Salesforce, Salesflare

LeadFuze Competitors

http://hoovers.com, http://kitedesk.com, http://data.com

The LeadFuze team offers to write your cold email copy for you on our Professional and Rainmaker subscriptions for no additional cost. We have sent over 2 million cold emails and know what works and you can take advantage of this expertise with this offer.

LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution